Well I took my test on Tuesday, June 16 (my dad's birthday) !!! It was literally on of the most stressful times I have ever experienced. The days before the test were horrible and long. I would just wish them away, cause I was ready to get done with the inevitable test. Well on the day of the test, I walk in fifteen minutes early. The lady is not ready and then can't get my fingerprint to work. I was getting more and more nervous. Thinking "oh great this is a horrible sign" right?? Well after about 30 questions in I was finally able to focus. Again it was still hard and I had NO IDEA how I did. Then the next 24 hours were even scarier. So on Wed morning I went over to Aaron's grandma's house to pass some time. We had some coffee and my mind was completely off the test, when
aaron decides to check my status of "pass/fail". The phone rings and I instantly want to vomit, well it turns out it wasn't
aaron. So I look outside only to see Aaron sprinting after me. I knew at that moment I had to have passed, but of course I had to check for myself. So after I was positive I the computer said passed I called everyone and am still smiling!!! I am still in shock that school is actually over and I get to work and help people!!! Well I start Monday, exciting
No comments:
Post a Comment