Well I have been studying for going on 6 weeks, i have to be ready...Right? I am totally burnt out on studying and my positive thoughts are so up and down. One second I am completely ready, the next I am so unsure and ready to just break down. I am trying to push myself, but at the same time not over do this. I really just wish i would get a sign saying yay or nay. Or someone who really knows me and about this test will say "Hell YES you are going to pass!!!"
So I am going to continue to encourage myself and continue working on my positive thinking. After I pass, I am going to celebrate like you wouldn't believe. After I see "PASSED" (hopefully the next day) first I will cry, because I know the stress of waiting will probably give me an anxiety attack. Which I am pretty sure will happen anyway prior to my test date.
Ok so for practice...I am going to completely dominate the NPTE one question at a time!!!!
Is this thing on?
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment