Sunday, August 2, 2009

July

Well since it has been forever since I have even gotten on here, thought I would just give a run down of our life in July. I started work on June 22, which has been awesome. Although getting up every morning is for the birds. I have already had some GREAT patients and am learning so much everyday it can be insanely overwhelming. A and I have been enjoying having 2 paychecks for the first time since we got married. We have done a lot of shopping and some saving.

Over the weekend we got to enjoy one of our very good friends wedding's. It was absolutely beautiful. My friend Kimmie and I were the program attendants and cake cutters. I have to say handing out programs was fun, we got to see everyone as they walked, but cake cutting is STRESSFUL. I have done this twice and each time, there has been some cake Nazi, who is freaking out because we aren't fast enough. But at this wedding this cake Nazi offered to help, so I took her up on it and let her cut while we kept the plates full of cake and the table filled. This went sooooooo much better. Even though I complain about the cake cutting, I am so happy that I could be apart of E & K's special day. Love you both=)

Here is Kimmie and I with E!!!

1 comment:

edub said...

awwww, i'm so glad you were a part of it too!!! and you guys did awesome! and i'm glad we didn't have a cake nazi... we're not really the nazi type :)