So I looked back in our blog and I really am not good at this, but I am very disappointed that I didn't do a better job. Corryn you are almost ONE YEAR OLD!!!! You are amazing. You are learning new things everyday. You can stand all by yourself and took a tiny step on Saturday 9/10/11. You know what a dog says, you absolutely love giving everyone kisses!! You can climb on everything and tend to get yourself caught, today you climbed into toy bucket and set in there for awhile before you realized you were stuck. You say a few words...Dada, dog, baby, moma. You got your first ear infection and have healed all up, thank the Lord. That was a very rough week for all of us. This has been a fantastic year we have learned so much and have so much more to learn. Love you!!!
Is this thing on?
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment