CORRYN~ how to even begin this post... You turn one year old tonight at approx 2:41 AM. But about now 8:30 PM one year ago, my water broke and your daddy and i began the crazy journey that was deciding to go to the hospital, labor and finally meeting you. You are amazing this has been the best year! You have found your new favorite place in our house. the cabinet next to the stove, it is empty except for our measuring cups. You fit perfect its the perfect height for standing up. You haven't taken more than a step, but you are getting close ou can stand for well over one minute. I feel guilty I haven't kept better track of your first year, but I promise to try harder and take more pics. We Love to the Moon and back little Lady.
1 comment:
Happy birthday, Miss C!
This past year has flown by so fast! It has been a blast watching you grow, learn new things, and most especially develop your personality! There is never a dull moment with you around! I'm very excited to watch how you grow in this next year! May God bless you on your birthday and in the days to come!
Love you always!
Your Godmother Sarah
Post a Comment