Tuesday, January 29, 2013

maybe the first night

Well Abram, you are laughing all out these days!!  It is precious and I can't help but laugh with you.  You are very close to rolling over, but haven't gone the distance quite yet.  Tonight I have laid you down in your own bed in your own room!  You fell right asleep no questions asked!!  With Corryn, we were in our old house and she was right there.  You are across the house, so mommy just hasn't wanted to move you in there.  So we shall see how the night goes, whether or not I leave you there=)  You are still doing great at Yaya!

Corryn, Yaya started doing preschool activities on Tues and Thurs and you love it.  Apparently you have are making mommy and daddy a surprise...  And you won't tell, you keep saying, "it's a present, so it is a secret!"

Oh here was your corryn-ism this weekend, We were headed out to Colwich to see Grandma and Grandpa Ewertz as well as celebrate multiple Kraus birthdays.  In the backseat you were saying, "Diane Ewertz's house, Diane Ewertz's house."  I said Corryn, "Diane is your middle name.  Your full name is Corryn Diane Ewertz."  Corryn says, "No mommy, my name is Princess!"   Mommy and Daddy couldn't help but laugh=)  You are our little princess for sure

No comments: