Thursday, October 25, 2012

Week 2

Week 2
Well we have been off to a great start and are almost done with week 2!!!  Mommy has made the decision to pump exclusively.  My goal is to get you to 12 weeks!!  I figure if I put it in writing I can see the goal!!  You are doing wonderful, almost to your birth weight, weighing in at 7 lbs 1.4 oz as of 10/24/12.  Your bilirubin levels are continuing to decline, and no more sticks.  We go back to Dr. Tsang at 4 weeks!!  Dr. Laforge has been covering for Dr. Tsang and she was very impressed with your progress!!  You are still a little curled up but with some stretching, you have already started to straighten up.  We are so proud of you.  You are a napper, unlike your sister Corryn.

Week 2 with Corryn
Corryn, you absolutely love your baby brother!  You have been going to Yaya's this week.  All you talk about it is your little brother.  I have been keeping track of your funny comments.  As tired as daddy and I are you always manage to bring a smile to our faces and even make us laugh out loud the majority of the time.

No comments: