Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011-wow our lives have changed

Well we have entered the new year!! A and I are still the loving the life of parenthood. We are adjusting to taking C to her new babysitter, which she seems to absolutely love. I would say she has her first boyfriend in Brenda's grandson Jaden. He calls her cupcake and just loves to chat with her. He always asks her, "baby you want to talk to me" it is precious!! I am very thankful that we found someone that cares some much for our baby girl. The first two days have been great. C is 15 weeks tomorrow and growing like a weed! Just about to roll over and she talks all the time.
C- Your favorite time of day is morning when daddy gives you tummy kisses. I think you could sit there all day and flirt with daddy. You love your bumbo and any position that lets you see the world. So that makes the mirror another one of your favorite spots. On Christmas, you giggled and talked to yourself for about 15 minutes, daddy was cracking up and we took a video and sent to all your favorite people. You have also found your thumb and love to chew on it, so you may be giving up your pacy sooner than later. We have started letting you sleep on your tummy, and you have no troubles sleeping through the night, which is great for mommy and daddy since we both have to be at work early!!!

Oh and your new best friend, Baylee Marie Blasi arrived on 1/30/10 and you get to meet her soon.

Hopefully A or I can get to updating this more for you munchkin. WE LOVE YOU

No comments: