So after looking at the price of the adorable bows and flower headbands for C, I decided I would try my hand at making them. I talked to a friend who does them and had her make me one and then I started the first step: I went shopping and got myself a hot glue gun and a few flowers. Then while C was napping today I tried my hand at this project. NOW, today I am only able to show off the flowers, because Michael's did not have the head bands for me to use and I need to go to Sally's beauty supply for the hair clips to clip on the the head bands. So here is are my first two flowers.

This one may go with her Halloween Costume, but I'm not sure yet.

After I finish these, I will put up the finished product and show my next project. C's Halloween Costume!!! Maybe I can be some what crafty, time will tell!!
No comments:
Post a Comment