Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hello again!!! Well we have had a crazy weekend to say the least. We started out with A playing 2 softball games, which is very common for us in the summer. But with it being so hot, I have not ventured out much. Since Father's Day, I just can't seem to cool down. I finally understand what my friends were telling me when they said pregnancy in the summer is not the coolest condition, oh well it is all worth it in the end right. Saturday we went to a good friend's wedding. Again I had to go to the back away from the crowd to cool down, yuck. But we had a great time, lots of old friends and family were there. Congrats Tracy and Chris!!!!

Nursery news: the nursery is coming along, A painted the doors. Why paint the doors you ask, well the people before us felt the need to paint the doors the same color as the room, so every room we repaint the doors must be included. We went with white to match the trim as opposed to the color of the room.

Week 26 news: I still feel great only complaint is the heat. I am soooooo very thankful that I have not been sick. I have multiple friends whoare also expecting. Our due dates seem to range from October1st to January 1st. Well I am considering posting some prego pics, but we will see.

Have a wonderful week!!

No comments: