Well needless to say it has been a CRAZY eventful week!!! Starting out with a trip to Morts on Monday with some of my favorite PT ladies. Then Tuesday my best friend came to town and we went to her house for a drink and chatted it up!! Then Wednesday we had a party at the director of the PT programs house. The night began at Cheddar's and ended at Cam's with a few beers. Others went to Larry Bud's, but I opted to wait until Sat. to show my face at there. I bought a car on Thursday, and let me tell you I LOVE IT!!! I missed out on some conzuelas, but met up after. Then on Friday, I DID IT, I GRADUATED!!! I am officially Doctor Kristin Diane Ewertz! But still have to pass my boards and all that jazz, but oh well that will come.
Oh i have to add tid bit on the whole graduation, so we show up at 6 to check in Friday night right... And all (I'm talking every graduate and their family's) had to be taken to the basement to wait out the tornado warning. which leads me to another point, it drives me crazy when people complain about safety precautions. If they did not make us go to the basement, and a tornado hits then everyone would sue and blame WSU for their losses. So I say get over it and be thankful someone is watching out for you even if it is inconvenient for you to head to the basement.
Ok on to the party which I will add pics soon. Oh my GOD it was amazing!!!! Adam (my bro) and I are so lucky to have such AMAZING people in our lives. So many friends and family came by to celebrate with us at LARRY BUD'S. Which was an great place to have it minus it being on the east side. They really took care of us as far as I could tell and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. I have to give a couple shout outs... Sylvia thanks for coming from Cali for my big weekend!!!! And to all the Gphi's who came by it was awesome to see you and a great surprise to see you all. I love you all and all the great memories we have together. And to MY PARENTS, they are reason Adam and I both made it to our graduations. Thank you for all your support and love we could have done it without you!!!! LOVE YOU. And to my PT people, I am going to miss you all soooo much (you know who you are) Thank you for 3 great years although incredibly hard, it was worth it. I wish you all the best of luck and you all better keep in touch.
Oh and I need to say WOW!!!! I am soooo blessed for everything that as been thrown my way. It has made me who I am!!! Thank you
Is this thing on?
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment