Wednesday, April 8, 2009

wow

So I feel like time is completely flying by!!! Before I know I will be sitting for my PT boards (which is terrifying). I am excited/scared and hope to GOD I will be ready for the dreaded boards. With the end of school this brings a whole new and scary grown up world. Two of my very good friends will be moving away=( which seems just crazy. I plan to make plans to vacation with them at some point. But it is so weird to think they won't be coming back for a long time. Oh well, I guess this is what graduating means.

Now I want to set some NEW goals to accomplish after graduation:

1. GO SHOPPING=)
2. Adjust to having a paycheck, meaning I don't want to go crazy
3. Finish our Living Room
4. find a hobby
5. continue running
6. save my PRN checks for a deposit on my NEW car------in progress
so these will start the day i get my first pay check=)

No comments: